Back to back, until we die

"Back to back, until we die. "

This is a sort of motto I want to use for my dance crew, I want to print it on some new shirts we're having made and I also would like to use it in our logo in the future.

My crew's name is "Until We Die" because we intend to be family unto death. We battle (compete) together and are friends for life. So when I say, "back to back" it's as if we fight through life back to back (we "have each other's back").
The phrase refers to a group of people, both male and female.

Thanks so much for the help!
-Freedom

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

I'm thinking of two things:

terga coniuncta, dum moriemur.

Here there would be an ellipsis like, "We will have backs joined together until..."

terga coniuncta, dum moriamur.

Whereas here you'd understand something like, "Let us have backs joined together until..."

To others: I'm a little unsure about the moods. I chose the indicative for the former because it seems like only time is involved. But for the latter, it seems like there's a sense of purpose.

And of course I'm unsure about terga coniuncta on its own.

I'm thinking of two things:

terga coniuncta, dum moriemur.

Here there would be an ellipsis like, "We will have backs joined together until..."

terga coniuncta, dum moriamur.

Whereas here you'd understand something like, "Let us have backs joined together until..."

Thank you for responding!

A little more expounding on my meaning of "back to back"- it comes from a verse I recalled that goes,
"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer."
I could also use a phrase that conveys loyalty even unto death, I suppose, but the word picture of "conquering back to back" is more what I'm searching for. Back to back, whether in victory or in death.