At a glance ...

If you will, I was looking for a translation for this sentence: "At a glance we both were falling for this world, enchanted by its light." I will answer any question you ask, to help in any way I can.
Falling would be the resemblance of love, while light is a reference to beauty. Literally in one fleeting moment, they saw the beauty, even more so when unobtained, in this world. I appreciate any consideration and time taken!

amarantas

There's a perfect French phrase for instant love vibe: coup de foudre, but its literal equivalent in Latin ictus fulminis does not carry the corresponding figurative extension.
Faute de mieux, try the following version:
1.Continuo in conspectum ventis nobis ambobus incidit amor.
2.Adamavimus inter nos ut primum in conspectum venimus.

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

Those sentences don't translate the OP's request, because the original translation request says "falling for this world", not "falling for each other".
Also, "ventis nobis" doesn't make sense, because "ventus" is passive and would mean "having been come" (therefore it can only be used impersonally like "ventum est")

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Perhaps something like:

Hunc mundum uno aspectu ambo adamavimus, luce eius vehementer delectati.

But I'd like to know more context. Like, what is the story exactly?

Perhaps something like:

Hunc mundum uno aspectu ambo adamavimus, luce eius vehementer delectati.

But I'd like to know more context. Like, what is the story exactly?
The story revolves around the truth about how Legends, really; the Godforsaken path taken and how someone will that beauty until the end of time. This world they are upon, it's their choice to stand up for it, for the home they could finally belong in. For all of humanity, they'd take the stage alone. And a growing conflict between the two individuals.

amarantas

ventus" is passive and would mean "having been come" (therefore it can only be used impersonally like "ventum est")
Indeed? Please tell me why ablative absolute structure should be shunned here.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

An intransitive verb can't have a passive voice except in the impersonal passive. You used ventis as if it had an active sense, "having come", but past participles in Latin have a passive sense (except in deponent verbs), so ventis would mean "having been come" as if someone had come them (which is an impossible meaning, hence it doesn't exist). See chapter 4 here.

amarantas

An intransitive verb can't have a passive voice except in the impersonal passive. You used ventis as if it had an active sense, "having come", but past participles in Latin have a passive sense (except in deponent verbs), so ventis would mean "having been come" as if someone had come them (which is an impossible meaning, hence it doesn't exist).
Thanks a lot! Would "venientibus" be OK?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Grammatically speaking, yes, but even if you replace ventis with venientibus your translation still doesn't really work, notably because of the other reason pointed out by Dantius.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

The story revolves around the truth about how Legends, really; the Godforsaken path taken and how someone will that beauty until the end of time. This world they are upon, it's their choice to stand up for it, for the home they could finally belong in. For all of humanity, they'd take the stage alone. And a growing conflict between the two individuals.
That isn't very clear to me. What I mostly need to know is:

1) The gender of the two individuals: are they two males, two females, or a male and a female?

2) In what circumstances excatly did they "fall for this world at a glance"? Does it mean they fell for it as soon as they were born or as soon as they were old enough to reflect on it, or are they aliens who came from another planet to this world and fell in love with it as soon as they arrived? Or...?

That isn't very clear to me. What I mostly need to know is:

1) The gender of the two individuals: are they two males, two females, or a male and a female?

2) In what circumstances excatly did they "fall for this world at a glance"? Does it mean they fell for it as soon as they were born or as soon as they were old enough to reflect on it, or are they aliens who came from another planet to this world and fell in love with it as soon as they arrived? Or...?
I apologize for my vague descriptions. They're both females, respectfully. And for the time it was a realization, in a fleeting moment as the clock of the end is ticking. I imagine it correlates with when they had time to reflect upon it. I hope this helps!

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

They're both females
Then, for a start, the gender in my translation needs to be changed (I had used the masculine because that's what would be used either for two males or for a male and a female, so it was statistically more likely and I defaulted to it when I didn't have any context yet).

For two females, you could have, perhaps, either:

Hunc mundum utraque nostrum uno aspectu adamavit, luce eius vehementer delectata.

Or:

Hunc mundum ambae uno aspectu adamavimus, luce eius vehementer delectatae.

The first version considers the two persons (each of the "both") individually, whereas the second one considers them as a pair (perhaps having experienced this together or so). I don't know enough context to tell which is better.

Then, for a start, the gender in my translation needs to be changed (I had used the masculine because that's what would be used either for two males or for a male and a female, so it was statistically more likely and I defaulted to it when I didn't have any context yet).

For two females, you could have, perhaps, either:

Hunc mundum utraque nostrum uno aspectu adamavit, luce eius vehementer delectata.

Or:

Hunc mundum ambae uno aspectu adamavimus, luce eius vehementer delectatae.

The first version considers the two persons (each of the "both") individually, whereas the second one considers them as a pair (perhaps having experienced this together or so). I don't know enough context to tell which is better.
Each translation, respectfully, are perfect. Thank you, for taking the time to offer your expertise.