Döderlein's Hand-book, offline dicitonary

Quasus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Personally, I'm not so oldschool. :) Anyway, I'm yet to figure out how to make them work in Goldendict.

Quasus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Do away with v as well like the serious guys do. :) Such stupidity as iuv should not have happened to Latin in its dark age.

Tlepolemus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Do away with v as well like the serious guys do. :) Such stupidity as iuv should not have happened to Latin in its dark age.
Are we talking about indexing? The content of the dictionary, i.e. dictionary articles, is kept intact as it was published by Samuel Taylor: ijuv-spelling with æ/œ. I changed only keys used for the indexing by dictionary shells, so a user could look for declinated "felium" and find nominative "feles", or even work with medieval reprints with odd diacritics "diruît", "pręsertim", "adeò".

There is only one way to reach this goal - hunspell's morphology dictionaries, and the only such dictionaries I know use iuv-spelling:
Therefore, the chosen spelling is not my side in the dispute about Latin spelling, but effective way to avoid those arguments at all—everyone could write as they consider correct/well/funny, but the dictionary will still be able to recognize their words.