"I will either find my way or make my own", "Through adversity to the stars"

Georgemh

Hello everyone, I figured since everyone was so helpful that last time I went in search of a translation for a tattoo, that I should come back and ask for help again. If you guys can help, I would greatly aprreciate it

The phrase I want translated from english to latin is the follower

I will either find a way or make one, so far the translations on this website I have found are the following

1) Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
2)Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
3)Aut viam inveniam aut faciam tibi

The purpose for tatooing this phrase is to remind myself that when I am in a situacion where I feel there are no outs, or the road I am on is blocked, there are always a decision that I can make, in this case, making my own road or path. From what I understand the first translation fits this description but I want to be sure. The second translation seems to be more of a statement. "Either find a way or make one" rather than there being an or, its more of a less compassionate way of reminding myself. The third one is the more tricky. I recently saw this on another persons post, it was the only translation that I did not get from here, I will either find a way or make one. Can someone please explain the tibi at the end, why its there.

The second translated sentence I wanted was.

Through adversity(difficulties) to the the stars

Translation I have found

1)Per adua ad astra
2) Per aspera ad astra
3) Ad astra per aspera

The meaning for this other tatoo is this: I want to be able to remember that it is through our hardships, difficulties,adversitys(the word i like the most) we can reach the stars? Would both of these translations do? What is the difference between ardua and aspera, if anything

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

That question has been asked and answered: THREAD: aut-viam-inveniam-aut-faciam

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam and Aut viam inveniam aut faciam are exactly the same in meaning. However, Aut viam inveniam aut faciam tibi makes no sense, as tibi means "to you."

Ad astra per aspera is the best known, but the others work fine, if you want them.

Georgemh

Hello again, sorry for putting this in the wrong section. Could have sworn I clicked on the english to latin translation. Either way I really appreciate the help. My tattoo session went really well today, thank your for the knowledge which your provided me with. You guys can close this now if youd like.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

My tattoo session went really well today, thank your for the knowledge which your provided me with. You guys can close this now if you'd like.

1. You're very welcome, and I hope they look good on you!

2. This thread will stay open to help anyone looking for the same translation you were.

Vale.