"Do not fear the darkness, rather travel through it"

WritersBlock

"Do not fear the darkness, rather travel through it, and prevail"
...or...
"Do not fear darkness, rather forge into it and prevail"

Or something similar that a brilliant mind here can suggest, as I've searched for a relevant inspirational phrase, but have come up short.

The context is surviving cancer and aspiring to live without fear, and viewing challenges as adventures (and applicable to any adversity). (I actually love the dark, and wanted words that conveyed that darkness can be LOVELY, but in the context of cancer, my language has failed me). All suggestions welcomed!

Female speaker, if that matters in this context.

Thanks in advance from a legalhead who still barely understands legal Latin

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Hello,

Here are a few suggestions:

Tenebras noli timere, sed transmea et supera = "Do not fear the darkness, but travel across it and prevail (over it)."

Tenebras noli timere, sed per/in eas incede et supera = "Do not fear the darkness, but advance through/into it and prevail."

Amplectendae sunt tenebrae ut astra cernantur = "You must embrace the darkness to see the stars."

WritersBlock

Hello,

Here are a few suggestions:

Tenebras noli timere, sed transmea et supera = "Do not fear the darkness, but travel across it and prevail (over it)."

Tenebras noli timere, sed per/in eas incede et supera = "Do not fear the darkness, but advance through/into it and prevail."

Amplectendae sunt tenebrae ut astra cernantur = "You must embrace the darkness to see the stars."

Thank you, Pacifica! I couldn't have asked for a better translator than you.

WritersBlock

One other:

"Do not fear the darkness, rather conquer it."

I'm trying to find the one that I find most aesthetically pleasing.