Ago, Ago, Favilla victimae, Fallacis voto te quo fugat ago.

By Issacus Divus, in 'Latin to English Translation', Mar 7, 2019.

1. Straight to it!
    The basis of this is the Abyss.
    Please give an accurate translatation.
    As always, Praise the Sun. While we're at it, I would ask for Praise The Sun to be translated right away, but please don't. That deserves its own thread, when I have 98 messages or so.
  2. Pacifica grammaticissima

• Civis Illustris
    It could translate to something like "I drive you, I drive you, o ash of the sacrifice, according to the wish of the fallacious one, I drive you where he/she makes us flee to."

Is there any context to the sentence, that could help us to interpret it?

3. This is a transcription of a song about the Abyss Watchers. They swore to look over the Abyss, and denied being Lords of Cinder. Eventually, they became corrupt with the Abyss, and they started fighting each other.
  4. Pacifica grammaticissima

• Civis Illustris
    Hm. That doesn't help me much, except I'd now change my translation of favilla from "ash" to "cinder".
  5. Well, that's because there's more,
    Facis victima, Fallacis victima, Arrodor, per facis fallacia et voto lupi arrodor, per fallaciae. Sitio et, arrodor per hac fallaci et facis verum quo fugat, fallacis dico.
    And I think Ash is fine. It's a theme of the series.
  6. Pacifica grammaticissima

• Civis Illustris
    Now that's definitely gibberish.
  7. Pax no. No. Oh no.

Ok, not surprised. You see, the song was done with a synthesizer that emulated the human voice. It's kn0wn for not featuring lyrics. Some Korean fans vouched for it to have lyrics, and thusly transcribed improvised Latin lyrics, translated out of Korean to English. Same thing happened earlier today in Umbra Fervet. Sorry.

Most of this is weird, too:
    A vitam noctem titubat, ad noctis facis titubat, nox et fax titubat. et ego,facis fallacia quo fugat verum tibi huius verum voto, scivi itaque, amabam, amabam, amabam, amabam, amabam, amabam, amabam, amabam, amabam, fallaciam _tamen_ amabam...