1. sangheili New Member

Would like help translating this to Latin for a tattoo thank You.
  2. Iohannes Aurum Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius
    Sanguis et honor

Please wait for others to reply first
  3. Imber Ranae Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris
    Are you a neo-Nazi or what?
  4. Akela dat affluenter

• Princeps Senatus
    Sangheli, could you give us some more information about the text? Where does it come from, etc?

From the sound of it, I might guess the origin to be medieval...
  5. sangheili New Member

First I am not a neo-nazi, I am a United States Marine. Secondly I found it in a book a two or three years ago and wrote it down sadly I didn't write down the title of the book...
  6. Akela dat affluenter

• Princeps Senatus
    Sangheli, I understand that you saw the phrase in a book and you found it memorable, not knowing about the neo-nazi reference. I myself did not know about it until yesterday.

However, if you are going to get a permanent tattoo with this expression, I feel it is our duty to make sure you know of all of its potential implications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_and_Honour
    If you search for "blood and honour" on google, you will find many resources reinforcing the above.

If you do decide to get this phrase as a tattoo, you may be treated as one of their own by people that support this kind of nationalism, and as an enemy - by those who do not.

This is not anything a person without neo-nazi sympathies may want, is it?
  7. sangheili New Member

I thank you for brining this to my attention. I guess I should do more research next time ;) thank you again for brining this to my attention oo-rah!