How Evil Are You?

By Akela, in 'Non-Latin Talk', Jun 14, 2010.

1. Godmy Sun monkey

• Civis Illustris
    You Are 42% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
    Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

:D
  2. Tiger New Member

I wasn't always the wonderful, well-adjusted person I am today.
  3. Ceretanus New Member

24%.
  4. Schatzl Active Member

"You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
    Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot."

I am apparently 66% evil...I would have thought it would be more...:devil:
    MMUHAHAHAHA..MMMUUHAHAHAHA...ha
  5. Adrian Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris
    Amice, are you sure it's not 66,6%:evilruler: ?
    Schatzl likes this.
  6. Schatzl Active Member

I'll have to turn my head around, I'm starting to get a neck cramp. But I'm sure for now, but every little bit helps.
  7. Arca Defectionis Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris
    Started off with lots of yeses, but somehow managed to get 46%. ugh.

Maybe atheism isn't evil, but Karl Marx was, haha. Though I'll admit I've only read the Manifesto.
  8. Adrian Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris
    I read a lot of Mr Marx and Engels (sociology lectures, 1st year). Mr Marx was not an incarnation of evil (he was a skilled mathematician and economist, but poor and irresponsible "political thinker"). Apparently some gentlemen like Lenin, Mao Zedong and south american revolutionsts overinterpreted his intentions.... sic vita est ac stercus accidit.

EDIT: "I read a lot of Mr Marx and Engels" I meant "I read a lot of excerpts and commentaries in student books":innocent:
    Last edited by Adrian, Oct 8, 2012
  9. Aurifex Aedilis

• Aedilis
    Now Kosmokrator (anyone remember him?) almost certainly was evil.
  10. Arca Defectionis Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris
    The abolition of private property is about as evil as political theory gets in my opinion. :/
    Akela likes this.
  11. Adrian Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris
    Amice, remeber that historical analysis must be conducted with context in mind (proximate and distant socio-political environment). Marx referd more to "fair share of profits" and "nationalisation of production assets" rather to building communes with no private property at all. I can assure you that in XIX century the situation of "working class" in Europe was not "cool" and the entrepreneurs were not as kind and humanitarian as present ones;)
    There were also no regulations regarding working time and working conditions (nota bene USA were among the first nations that brought this problem to worldwide attention;))
  12. Lucius Aelius Linguistics Hippie

• Civis Illustris
    That's highly debatable.
  13. Godmy Sun monkey

• Civis Illustris
    Hm, so this is my 666th post ;) I don't know where to write this (and this thread seems fitting, hehehe).

Nuntium enim Sescentesimum Sexagesimum Sextum est :devilsmile: (gaudeamus igitur)
    Schatzl and Akela like this.
  14. malleolus i-Tuepferlreiter/-in

• Civis Illustris
    Did my evil best and got 88% . Quite happy to know that even the devil is a little scared of me. Should have tried harder I guess.
  15. Katarina Sophia New Member

I'm apparently 28% evil. What would be interesting is to see which answers you all chose....
    Akela likes this.
  16. Akela viam inveniam

• Princeps Senatus
    That's the joy of announcing just your score: no one will ever know :devil-trident: