Paid translation request of Mundus Subterraneus (uti ex appoſita hic Mappa patet)

By MarkJP, in 'Paid Translation Requests', May 29, 2018.

1. MarkJP New Member

Hi,
    I want to make a paid translation request so I made a donation but still seem unable to post there.

I am hoping to get a couple of pages of Mundus Subterraneus translated from latin to english. In particular, from the second paragraph of page 80 up to Corollarium on page 83, which starts on pg. 130 of the pdf file here: https://archive.org/stream/mundussubterrane00unse#page/n129/mode/2up

Cheers
  2. Pacifica grammaticissima

• Civis Illustris
    Hi,

I don't know why you're still unable to post in the Paid Translation section. This isn't the first time that we've had the issue. Cinefactus will hopefully be able to fix it.

I will PM you ASAP with a quote. However, I must ask you if there's a deadline? I'm currently working on another project which might take me a couple of days, so your translation might have to wait a bit longer than it would have otherwise.
  3. MarkJP New Member

there's no deadline, but preferably as soon as practicable.
  4. Pacifica grammaticissima

• Civis Illustris
    It shouldn't take more than two weeks, and probably less than that. I'll calculate the price and PM you.