1. Suec New Member

Hi, I think most of it is obvious, but what does the I on the end mean/do to the sentence?
    Thanks
  2. Cinefactus Censor

• Censor
    Are you sure this is Latin?
  3. Pacifica grammaticissima

• Civis Illustris
    They do look like Latin words, but it is hard to tell what exactly it is intended to mean without seeing the context. Something like "for the mental (thing)", perhaps, but in what sense... (It will not necessarily share all the same senses that the English can have.) As for the i, it is just the case* ending required after the preposition pro.

Is it something that you read somewhere, Suec? If yes, was there any context? If yes again, can you post that context? Or is it actually a translation that you got somewhere for an original English phrase that you're trying to say in Latin? If the latter is the case, you should give us the English (and elaborate a bit on the context as well).

*Cases are different forms of a same word that determine its grammatical function in a sentence.
    Last edited by Pacifica, Aug 31, 2017