Inspirational Surgery is Critical

By J.M, in 'English to Latin Translation', Jun 7, 2019.

1. J.M Active Member

Greetings,

Today I would like a short homemade phrase to be translated into Modern Latin if possible, the phrase is; Surgery is Critical. It is a phrase that implies that It Is always essential divide in order to be able to have a better undrstanding (not any specific thing as I am not refering to medical terms on this one). Although, could this phrase (this time with the medicinal meaning of surgery) also be translated into Latin,

Thanks,
    J.M
  2. Bitmap Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris
    How about
    scalpellum adhibere maximi momenti est.
    J.M likes this.
  3. J.M Active Member

Greetings,
    I quite like the sound of It, would it be a generalized meaning of the phrase or the medicinal meaning of the phrase?
    Thank you for your valuable time,
    J.M
  4. Bitmap Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris
    The medical one, but I suppose the metaphorical meaning works similarly to English.
    J.M likes this.
  5. J.M Active Member

Greetings Bitmap,
    Hope you are well, thank you for your great translation, as always it is considerably appreciated,
    J.M
  6. J.M Active Member

Greetings once more,
    Just to have quite a better comprehension of this magnificent phrase would it be possible if you explained the meaning of each word as I observed that some words appearing in the phrase are unknown to me,
    Thank you,
    J.M
  7. Bitmap Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris
    It literally means "Making use of the scalpel is of highest importance".
    J.M likes this.
  8. J.M Active Member

Greetings Bitmap,
    Impressing! Thank you for such quick and helpful replies,
    J.M