Looking for specific site for pronouncing letters in Latin

maybedog

Yesterday I found this great site that had a list of the letters (plus consonant combinations and dipthongs) on the left, and then several columns of how to pronounce them in Classical Latin, Ecclesiastical Latin, and some other kind, I think, perhaps Medieval? There were a couple of sample words on audio for each one. The background was yellow (I think--I have a really bad memory for color) and was a well designed site. I believe it had a picture of Italy in the masthead.

The reason I really liked it was that it was free and it included different ways to pronounce more unusual letters like "y" from the Greek.

Today the site is not in my browser history for the last week. I'd think I'd hallucinated it, but I have some information from it in my notes.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? If not, do you have a samples site with pronunciations for each letter used on audio? Among several other things, I'd really like to hear the "y" again.

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

maybedog

Thank you so much. That helps a lot. It isn't what I was looking for, so if anyone does know of it, please let me know. But I really appreciate this one.