Coastal Cellars

Barley and Hops

So I am looking for a name for a winery and I wanted the name to mean "Coastal Cellars" but have the word coastal in Latin. With some google translate research I came across many versions of the word "Litus" all seemed to have tt variations as well. I like the sound of 'Littoreus Cellars' also the tt and ll could work cool in a logo. I understand it means coast or coastal but with so many variations (litus litoreus, litoralis, etc.) wanted to make sure I had the version of the word that makes the most sense. Thanks!

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

Mixing a Latin adjective with an English noun is kind of a weird idea. If you just import the Latin adjective lit[t]oreus,-a,-um in its masculine singular form to be used as an English adjective, I'd say at that point it's no longer Latin. So it turns out you're not really asking about translating English to Latin at all, but rather about coining a name using some kind of new hybrid language that doesn't conform to any kind of grammatical rules. In other words, you can do whatever you want, so long as it sounds good to you, but because the grammatical strictures of Latin can have no bearing whatsoever on your choice we can hardly act as your guide.

Barley and Hops

Mixing a Latin adjective with an English noun is kind of a weird idea. If you just import the Latin adjective lit[t]oreus,-a,-um in its masculine singular form to be used as an English adjective, I'd say at that point it's no longer Latin. So it turns out you're not really asking about translating English to Latin at all, but rather about coining a name using some kind of new hybrid language that doesn't conform to any kind of grammatical rules. In other words, you can do whatever you want, so long as it sounds good to you, but because the grammatical strictures of Latin can have no bearing whatsoever on your choice we can hardly act as your guide.
Is the word for winery in Latin "winery?" if so does Littoreus Winery make sense in Latin? Also what is the difference between littoreus and maritimas.
Apart from a few scientific names of organisms I know nothing about Latin so please help with the grammar, feminine/masculine, and difference between two t's and one.

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

Is the word for winery in Latin "winery?" if so does Littoreus Winery make sense in Latin?
As Imperfacundus said, 'winery' and 'cellars' are obviously English words, not Latin.
Also what is the difference between littoreus and maritimas.
maritimus,-a,-um means '[relating to the] sea, maritime', whereas litoreus,-a,-um means '[relating to the] seaside, littoral'. The latter better suits your purposes, but I suppose either could work.
Apart from a few scientific names of organisms I know nothing about Latin so please help with the grammar, feminine/masculine, and difference between two t's and one.
The version with two t's is a non-classical variant, so you could use that instead if you absolutely preferred it for some reason.
No, 'winery' is just English.
It'd be Vinea Litorea if it's near a seacoast.
I'm not sure that vinea (properly 'vineyard') really means 'winery', which is distinct from the vineyard itself. If the place is both a vineyard and a winery (as I imagine it is) it should be fine, of course. I don't know that Latin has a specific word for 'winery', though apothecae would mean 'wine cellars'.