i turn inside out

halfthumb

Does either "inverto" or "everto" translate to mean "I turn inside out"? or am I completely wrong and it's something else?

I'm just looking to have the shortest phrase or if possible a single word to mean "I turn inside out" or "I am turned inside out". this is for a personal motto, to mean to me that what I put outward what is inside of me.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It would have to be invertor.

halfthumb

Thank you all very much for your replies. Researching these replies, it seems to be that "invertor" means "that which inverts". and "inverto" is closer to mean "i change/i turn upside down/i invert/turn inside out" . Therefore, "inverto" might be the closest word I am looking for as far as I can find. But I do find it interesting, just that it wouldn't be any word starting with "e" or "ex" which usually in Latin and Greek seems to mean "out", and vertere/verto means to turn. I am so used to "invert" meaning to turn inside or within, and "evert" means to turn outside, in medical terminology anyway. Perhaps "everto" in latin means more to turn away from as an action and less of a physical meaning. so "invert" is adopted to mean both turning inside and outside?

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

invertor is "I'm turned inside out".

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Inverto means "I turn (something) inside out", not "I turn (myself) inside out", "I am turned inside out". For that you need invertor.