Inspirational Commit, Strive, Overcome

Aaron C

Hello, I would like to have these three verbs translated into Latin for them to be used as a motto for my company. I understand the word "strive", for example, may not have a Latin equivalent but I really like the effect these three words in this order convey - you have to commit yourself to something/someone, you have to strive and give it your all to obtain/keep it, and you have to overcome obstacles/hardships and then, hopefully, you will have succeeded in your quest.

Thanks for any and all input,

Aaron C

R. Seltza

Magnus Oculus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

I'm not too sure if there's a direct Latin translation for the word "Commit", so instead I'll use "Devote".
For the word "Strive", I think I may have something for you that would work for this context.

Here's how I'd translate it:
Devove, Nitere, Vince (meaning "Devote/Dedicate, Strive/Make an Effort (in this context), Overcome/Conquer").

Since this is for an official motto for a company, I'd have others confirm my translation or provide a better one before you use it for your company.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

when I see devove, I think of cursing someone to hell

R. Seltza

Magnus Oculus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

when I see devove, I think of cursing someone to hell
Though devove can mean "to vow/devote" I guess it may have some connotative issues.
It's kinda hard to find a word in Latin that conveys the idea of devotion (as in committing to something) without some kind of religious context.

We might have to reword this somehow...

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Also, are these commands directed at individuals or, collectively, everyone who works for the company? (The former seems more likely, but I'd like to be sure.)