‘Till death forever undaunted

jalvis81

I saw a translation online that was

Usque ad mortem in aeternum, indomitus

However, i figured it would probably be innacurate and wanted to run it by this board.

Thanks guys!!

R. Seltza

Magnus Oculus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Could we get some more context?
Do you mean this as in "Until Death, I/You/He/She/They/It/etc. Will Be/Remain Undaunted" or did you have something else in mind?

R. Seltza

Magnus Oculus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Okay. My 1st thought would be Usque Ad Mortem, Interritus Manebo (Until Death, I Will Remain Unafraid).
I suppose a reworded, active version of this would be Interritus Usque Ad Mortem Manebo ("I Will Remain Unafraid Until Death").​
There may be a better way of saying this, so I'd wait for some more responses.

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

Usque ad mortem in aeternum, indomitus
The translation you have is grammatically correct though I'd remove the comma. However, indomitus means "untamed" or "ungoverned", so I think R. Seltza's interritus is a better word choice. His translations are correct as well.

Both sentences are active. They just put the prepositional phrase in a different place.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

The translation you have is grammatically correct though I'd remove the comma. However, indomitus means "untamed" or "ungoverned", so I think R. Seltza's interritus is a better word choice.
To avoid two prepositional phrases in a row, I might be tempted to replace in aeternum to an adverb like sempiterno or perpetuo, though I guess it isn't really wrong to keep the prepositional phrase.
His translations are correct as well.
Correct but a bit overcapitalized, in my opinion.