“Enlightenment beyond the barrier”

Bishopsmate

I am seeking to use this as a tag line for a club of young and old entrepreneurs that seek to learn what they don’t know that they don’t know about their business. We are focused on business and the inner working of that process; however, we also see it as a way of life to be lived .

The essence of our club is about realizing the world they know within themselves, and what they know they don’t know, but there is an entire body of knowledge that they don’t know that they don’t know.

Our goal is about the process they use to engage the world with a curiosity to gain the knowledge that they need to be successful in their business and lives.
We support and help each other in our journey. We also tap into the body of knowledge that each member is experienced in and have speakers from all facets of the community.

If it is possible I think a male and female version would be appropriate.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Best Regards, James
Here is a link of a pic that visualizes what I am trying to get across.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M8FLIE3I3qA/UF-44QdQBNI/AAAAAAAACTs/-zT4dbPBxLA/s1600/youDontKnowYouDontKnow.png

Aurifex

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

I'm not sure you need any qualifying phrase with "enlightenment" to denote learning in an unrestricted sense, since enlightenment as a concept can be thought to transcend the limits of ordinary learning and knowledge in the first place.
"Enlightenment" is literally illuminatio.

Bishopsmate

Thank you, I see what you mean.

Barriers are of three kinds.

Emotion Barriers
Motivational Barriers
Learning Disabilities

I think I was trying to address them in the word "Barriers" and try to simplify it to much.
Perhaps I may have not addressed my thoughts on this well.

Thank you for you input and comment. Ill ponder this further.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

If we have to translate it nonetheless, impedimentum ("obstacle", "hindrance") would probably work a little better than saeptum (a physical "fence", "enclosure").

Abbatiſſæ Scriptor

Senex

• Civis Illustris

Yet the baſic meaning of 'impedimentum' is 'hindrance', and it refers more often to the baggage one is carrying than to an obſtacle in ones path. In any caſe it would likely be no more than exceſs baggage here, impeding rather than furthering the reader's underſtanding.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It means "baggage" only in the plural. In the singular it's any hindrance or obstacle.