Tattoo "Alone I am relentless" in english?

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Oh, man. That looks nice.

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Just to cover my bases as this will permanently be on my body.
Good idea.

Does the Veni, Vidi, and Vici (tattoo image attached)
and the phrase Quoniam Ego Immotus placed right below it make sense if my intention is to say "I came, I saw, I conquered; because I am relentless"?
My personal opinion would be to wait for confirmation from others on the best rendering of "relentless" before inking yourself (specifically choosing between immotus and constans).

Edit: Actually it would say "; for I am relentless" right?
If you wanted "for", then you could use nam instead of quoniam. It'd save you some ink. ;)

Charioce

Good idea.

My personal opinion would be to wait for confirmation from others on the best rendering of "relentless" before inking yourself (specifically choosing between immotus and constans).

If you wanted "for", then you could use nam instead of quoniam. It'd save you some ink. ;)
I might stick with Quod over Quoniam

So far for relentless I have heard
inexorabilis
constans
immotus

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I don't think inexorabilis and immotus work very well. Certainly not inexorabilis, in any case, which means "that cannot be moved by entreaty". Immotus, meaning basically "unmoved" or "undisturbed", can, I suppose, sometimes be used of staying unchanged in one's resolve, but it kind of implies someone or something tried to move/disturb you and didn't, or something like that. Not sure it has the right overtones.

Charioce

I don't think inexorabilis and immotus work very well. Certainly not inexorabilis, in any case, which means "that cannot be moved by entreaty". Immotus, meaning basically "unmoved" or "undisturbed", can, I suppose, sometimes be used of staying unchanged in one's resolve, but it kind of implies someone or something tried to move/disturb you and didn't, or something like that. Not sure it has the right overtones.
Would Immotus in the context of Quon Ego and the Triple V hold the semantic/non-physical value over physical definition?