Any Nova Romans?

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

How is the membership coming about? From what I heard, they can take a while to accept a name and process everything.

pietvandeun dixit:
How do you get a new roman ?
I am sorry, what did you mean? We are talking about NovaRoma.org, a modernized online ancient Roman community.

SaepePecca

Akela dixit:
How is the membership coming about? From what I heard, they can take a while to accept a name and process everything.
They got back to me a little while back (total time a little under 3 weeks). I am Gnaeus Domitius Lepus. Unless I missed something in the process I'm the head of my own 1 member familia.

I doubt I'll be very involved, I'll probably just skim the group digests and try to vote. But I wanted Roman citizenship nonetheless :)

When I was reading through the Constitution (the part about not acquiring territory by force) I was thinking, "someone should buy them some cheap Texas land." I practically rolled on the floor when I saw that there were already public lands - in the exact part of Texas I was thinking of.

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

lol I knew they had some undeveloped land somewhere.. but in Texas... :roflgreen: :silenced: :whistle:

Bookjunky

It looks interesting. I will go back and apply after the resume accepting new applications. I was in the Roman Life Club in high school.

Akela

sum

• Princeps Senatus

SaepePecca dixit:
Unless I missed something in the process I'm the head of my own 1 member familia.
If you didn't specify an existing familia to join and if there wasn't a 'Lepi' familia existing before, then yes, you've created one and are now a respected pater familias:)