Archangel Barachiel

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Barachiel Archangelus if you're just mentioning him.

Barachiel Archangele if you're addressing him.

What's the context?

Olof Lagren

Barachiel Archangelus if you're just mentioning him.

Barachiel Archangele if you're addressing him.

What's the context?
I am working on an art piece of Barachiel and I am going to have his name included below the image.

His name does not change at all when it is written in latin?

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Do you think Romans would keep it the same? Are you not changing it so it would be like Vulgate names?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Do you think Romans would keep it the same? Are you not changing it so it would be like Vulgate names?
How do you think it should be changed? What do you mean by "like Vulgate names"? Barachiel doesn't appear in the Vulgate, but the Vulgate has "Michael" as "Michael" and "Gabriel" as "Gabriel", so... I'm not sure what in "Barachiel" would require changing.

You can find some Latin texts that have "Barachiel" here, though they are of course much later.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

I was asking whether or not the reason why you didn't change it was because you modeled it after the indeclinable names in the Vulgate.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Ah, sorry for misunderstanding your second sentence.

Michael and the like are indeclinable in the Vulgate, I think, and so could Barachiel be, but elsewhere you also find third-declension Michael, Michaelis, so you could also have Barachiel, Barachielis. In either case, the nominative doesn't change.