Arduus ad solem, post tenebras

NoctulucentMusic

If I want to say "Striving towards the Sun, after the darkness", is it correct to say "Arduus ad solem, post tenebras". Or should post tenebras be ahead of the sentence necessarily? "Post tenebras arduus ad solem".
Or if I say instead of "from darkness", "through darkness", could I say "per tenebras"?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

If I want to say "Striving towards the Sun, after the darkness", is it correct to say "Arduus ad solem, post tenebras". Or should post tenebras be ahead of the sentence necessarily? "Post tenebras arduus ad solem".
The latter might be a slightly more common order but both are fine.
Or if I say instead of "from darkness", "through darkness", could I say "per tenebras"?
Per tenebras is correct for "through darkness". "From darkness" would be ex tenebris.

Perhaps you'd better explain to us in what context you want to use the phrase because it won't necessarily fit as is (in terms of gender, number, and more) into a new context.

NoctulucentMusic

The latter might be a slightly more common order but both are fine.

Per tenebras is correct for "through darkness". "From darkness" would be ex tenebris.

Perhaps you'd better explain to us in what context you want to use the phrase because it won't necessarily fit as is (in terms of gender, number, and more) into a new context.
It's for a choral melody, for first movement symphony. The whole symphony is based on theme "the birth of light, from(through) darkness". So I guess as soon as I am done, I will post all the lyrics in a separate post, as I did with another composition.