"Beasts of nature"

Sky

Hello, I am appreciative in advance as I know you all have lives outside of this forum. I'm looking for a translation as close to and as short as possible. Beasts as in predators and nature as in Earth/land/vegetation.

Context: I was looking to make a small phrase to refer to predators in all of their feral glory; but to refer to them as a whole and connect them to the Earth. I am going to use said phrase in a writing of mine (have a character refer to them a lot) or maybe even get a tattoo of it.

Iáson

Cívis Illústris

• Civis Illustris

Hello! Some ideas:

For 'beasts' I suppose béluae would work. It refers to large, fearsome animals, but unfortunately not merely predatory ones (includes eg. elephants, whales). There is also béstiae, which earlier referred more generally to non-human animals but in the context of the arena refers to wild animals fought there (Lewis and Short).

For 'nature' (in the sense of Earth/land) maybe terra or tellús. They both refer to the earth/land; tellús is rarer and conveys to a greater extent the personified notion of the goddess of Earth. As such béluae tellúriswould have echoes of the famed monsters born of the ground in Greek mythology (an implication you may or may not want).

Put together:
béstiae terrae
béluae terrae
béstiae tellúris
béluae tellúris

Do wait/ask more questions for further suggestions and/or confirmation from others.