Best Hebrew Bible for students

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Hi! Since I'm now learning Hebrew, it occurred to me that it might be an idea to add a Hebrew Bible to my Christmas wish list. Can anyone recommend a good student edition? (I'm still very much a beginner -- but am hoping to eventually arrive at the point where I can read Biblical Hebrew fluently.)

Tagging Bitmap, Iáson, Etaoin Shrdlu and Issacus Divus.

Iáson

Cívis Illústris

• Civis Illustris

To be honest, I just use this website. It gives all the possible versions of the Hebrew one might want, with the option to use a parallel English-Hebrew text, it parses the words, and it has hyperlinks to dictionary articles.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

We were recommended to use the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartenia, and get something like this to go along with it. I got a much smaller book and I can't remember the name of it!

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Thanks, that looks quite helpful!

B

Bitmap

I was recommended the Stuttgartiensia, too ... but it's available online under bibelwissenschaften.de

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

I was recommended the Stuttgartiensia, too ... but it's available online under bibelwissenschaften.de

Yes, I know most of this stuff is available online, but I retain information better from a printed source.