Civilization V

Rowan Atkinson

The speech of Augustus Caesar is classical. Note that Firaxis had shown their work by hiring voice actors who are fluent in the languages that each of the civilizations' leaders speak. The person providing the voice for Montezuma of the Aztec actually speaks Nahuatl. Even the person who voices Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon is fluent in Babylonian. Thus, the person voicing Augustus Caesar is fluent in Latin. It is funny enough that the person who voiced George Washington of the United States gave him a Bill Clinton-like voice.
TE SALVTO. AVGVSTVS SVM, IMPERATOR ET PONTIFEX MAXIMVS ROMÆ. SI TV ES ROMÆ AMICVS ES GRATVS.
I am quite interested in Civilization V.
To anyone who was curious to know more about the Latin phrase he wrote at the end, it means,
" Salutations!! I'm Augustus, the Emperor and Pontifex (the High Priest) of the Roman Empire (or just Rome). If you are a friend of Rome, Welcome!!

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

To anyone who was curious to know more about the Latin phrase he wrote at the end, it means,
" Salutations!! I'm Augustus, the Emperor and Pontifex (the High Priest) of the Roman Empire (or just Rome). If you are a friend of Rome, Welcome!!
Thank you so much for putting out a more natural translation of my sig.

Speaking of Civilization V, I am planning to get the Apple App Store version of it (since I am strongly opposed to Steam for privacy reasons (and I do not want to have "spyware", advertise games that I am opposed to, and I do not have any gaming friends)). I would get Gods & Kings expansion pack as well through the Apple App Store as well. In fact, the Apple App Store version is the only legal non-Steam option for Civilization V. This means that I have to get a Mac.