"Creator of Worlds" and "Destroyer of Worlds"

Yabbadabbado

Hello Everyone,

I have a project that is time sensitive. I was hoping someone could help with two translations. They are (1) Creator of Worlds, and (2) Destroyer of Worlds.

I used online translators but heard they were not the best forLatin. So far, I have Auctor Mundos for Creator of Worlds and Pestifer Mundi for Destroyer of Worlds.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Regards,

Dabba

R. Seltza

Magnus Oculus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Creator of Worlds - Creator Mundorum
Destroyer of Worlds - Vastator Mundorum

Acsacal

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

To give a Middle Age flavor you might replace "creator" by "protoplasma". But this would imply a correlative change of "vastator". Unfortunately I don't know any.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

To give a Middle Age flavor you might replace "creator" by "protoplasma".
No, you mightn't. Protoplasma means the first created (like Adam), not a creator.

Edit: Acsacal! I noticed your username only after writing the above. It's been ages. Welcome back!

Yabbadabbado

Hello R.Seltza,

Thank you so much. Someone else also suggested Perditor Mundorum or Deletor Mundorum for destroyer of worlds. Also, they had Conditor Mundorum as another option for Creator of Worlds. Are those valid options? I just want to identify options as these are going into a wood piece so look will matter as well.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Yes, those are valid options.

Yabbadabbado

All of you here are really amazing. I just want to say I was struggling late last night on where to get an answer. I found this board and was approved and messaging soon after. And the response time from community members has been amazing. Thank you again. You have all made me really happy.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

You're welcome! Thank you for your appreciation.

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Title change?

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

:)

Acsacal

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

No, you mightn't. Protoplasma means the first created (like Adam), not a creator.

Edit: Acsacal! I noticed your username only after writing the above. It's been ages. Welcome back!
Gratias tibi ago
Acsacal