DEUDSCHE SPRACHE

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

The comb is the word.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I don't remember if I actually read it at any point, but it was told to me.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

My mother (who is a story-teller) told it to me a couple of times, some years ago. It was she who was wondering about the possible meaning of the name and as I couldn't find it in the dictionary I told her I'd ask you.

Sorry for not writing in German but my head is already smoking with Du Cange references and I have neither the courage nor quite the time right now to piece together sentences in a language I'm not proficient in. :p

B

Bitmap

My mother (who is a story-teller) told it to me a couple of times, some years ago. It was she who was wondering about the possible meaning of the name and as I couldn't find it in the dictionary I told her I'd ask you.
You must be a true vates if you told her some years ago that you'd ask me in 2019 :)

Sorry for not writing in German but my head is already smoking with Du Cange references and I have neither the courage nor quite the time right now to piece together sentences in a language I'm not proficient in. :p

Das ist in Ordnung, das verstehe ich.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Verständlich. Aber ich versuche immer, auf Deutsch zu schreiben.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Das Wort ist cool.

Aber

Das ist ein cooles Wort.

Ich denke.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I didn't think of inverting the word order because it seemed like a complete sentence at first sight, but I suppose it's implying "(Das — was ich oben geschrieben habe) denke ich"?

B

Bitmap

I didn't think of inverting the word order because it seemed like a complete sentence at first sight, but I suppose it's implying "(Das — was ich oben geschrieben habe) denke ich"?

Yes, it somehow feels like one big sentence ... (or like an implied das ...)

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

Ah, natürlich. Deklination. Nach "ist" geht es weg.