Deus enim et coloniae

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

... it means an unfinished statement ;) "Because the God and the colonies [something]..."
(there is a great pospositive counterpart in my language for enim)
My version makes it a complete clause (while in yours there's only a subject) ;), even if it should refer to something said before, like (blablabla), deus enim et coloniae. (balblabla), for there is also a god to the colony. Or (blablabla), there is indeed also a god to the colony.

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

On the topic of EA:

Greedy EA! They are so cheap not to hire professional Latin translators for games that have Latin in them or even bother to visit this website.

EA is also cutting many corners for the upcoming SimCity game that will be released tomorrow.

Alethian

• Patronus

I've heard rumors about the damage that might have been done to SimCity. I'll wait until the GOYT edition is $10 on Steam before I get that. Tomb Raider is my last purchase before the PS4 - too many games lately have been a waste of money. Sic vita est.

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

I've heard rumors about the damage that might have been done to SimCity. I'll wait until the GOYT edition is $10 on Steam before I get that. Tomb Raider is my last purchase before the PS4 - too many games lately have been a waste of money. Sic vita est.
Rumours? The damage to SimCity is all but true. See the Simtropolis forum and this New York Times article (if you can get past the paywall): http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/09/arts/video-games/simcity-from-electronic-arts-plagued-by-server-issues.html?hpw&_r=0

I would prefer to translate Latin thank you, as well as wait for indie alternatives to SimCity.

malleolus

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

paywall? I was able to read the whole article .

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

paywall? I was able to read the whole article .
The New York Times limits non-subscribers to ten articles a day, hence the paywall.

Alethian

• Patronus

Rumours? The damage to SimCity is all but true. See the Simtropolis forum and this New York Times article (if you can get past the paywall): http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/09/arts/video-games/simcity-from-electronic-arts-plagued-by-server-issues.html?hpw&_r=0

I would prefer to translate Latin thank you, as well as wait for indie alternatives to SimCity.
I've been following the reports for the past week or so. The depth of EA's lies is astonishing. Back to libertas et Latina.