Estne solud?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It's wrong, of course. It also mistakenly gives ullud, nullud and totud as the neuter accusative singular forms of ullus, nullus and totus.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

As for whether those precise forms exist at all, I don't know; but some -ud-for-um mistakes were made in ancient times. Egeria wrote ipsud for ipsum at some point for instance (by analogy with illud and istud). But I don't know if or why anyone back then would ever have gotten it into their heads to make the accusative different from the nominative. It seems a more unlikely mistake to make, given as absolutely all neuter words are the same in the nom. and acc.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I believe she did refer to Sanctus Moyses, though she's unlikely to be the only lady who did so. But we're probably thinking of the same person.

Anbrutal Russicus

But I don't know if or why anyone back then would ever have gotten it into their heads to make the accusative different from the nominative.
ipsud was a neuter nom. = acc. byform in line with the regularity you mention. This uncertainty in the choice of pronominal endings is why you have ille, illud but ipse, ipsum - alongside ipsus, ipsum like tōtus, tōtum. This extends to the Genitive: -ī̆us vs -ī/ae, later even augmented as illaeī (> It. lei).

To the OP, I suggest you avoid these autogenerated-table websites - they're invariably full of errors, and this particular one has barely anything on it.