Fellow gamers...

Adrian

Civis Illustris
Been doing some "spring cleaning" and dug up the Sniper Elite 4 (2017) (I bought it, but never hat the time to play it).

Last edited:

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I have been playing some Snowrunner 2020 (nice truck simulator) - my choice KamAZ K5340

TheOtherDrew

I've been playing minecraft for about a decade. I've been playing my main world since around '13. I'm currently working on building an Atlantis style island on top of a prismarine generator I built a while ago. Once it's done, I'll send a pair of villagers over via minecart to populate it.

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I am currently plunging into The Last of Us Part II.

Joel didn't deserve to die...:bawling: He did what he did because Ellie was like a daughter to him:bawling: Damn you Abby:mad: I swear I will avenge him, I will kill every last one of you:akimbo::2pistols:

Last edited:

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
I hate the story, the beginning, middle, and end. I literally do not know how they could take the story of the beloved first game and make it into this.

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I literally do not know how they could take the story of the beloved first game and make it into this.
That is kinda true (I was personally expecting Part II being some sort of epic conclusion to the Ellie / Joel saga - the quest to find the cure; some sort of epic sacrifice or alternative happy ending when Joel walks Ellie down the aisle and then Ellie has lots of kinds, lives on a farm, etc.

What we actually got is matriarchal lesbian revenge film called Assassins Creed meets Tomb Rider...:brickwall2:

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
I'm waiting for the Critical Drinker'S review :p I've never palied the game myself, though.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
I've never palied it either.

Adrian

Civis Illustris
Time to start saving money for the upcomming CoD

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I had chance to play Ghost of Tshushima. (Act I, Chapters 1-3)
I really liked it:) Finally an open world TPP action adventure game that isn't lame like recent AC.
Perhaps I will consider purchasing it in the future.