Fellow gamers...

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
Laurentius dixit:
it's just that some tradthot from there rejected me to get with some prettyboy pervert I used to know.
Well, if you'd only take the time to 'peruse our wares', you'd see much more & worse than a lowly tradthot. Sometimes feels like we were the ones to poison the ego of the rest of the world, what with the iTunes and the myspace. But I s'pose, having never really been out of the country myself, these are merely a sign of the times. Even the remotest Tibetan monk probably wouldn't mind wearing a tailor-made robe.

I've never heard of Summoners War, but I don't know how you'd summon something with a gun.

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
Bitmap dixit:
I like the US.
Utinam vicem fexerimus!

I know nothing about þæt Þeodisce lond, but I'm sure I'd like it better. I am, after all, very fond of beer & pretzels.

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
"Das Brezel gibt es nicht." as Wittgenstein sez.
:hat:

i know it's feminine

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
Utinam vicem fexerimus!

I know nothing about þæt Þeodisce lond, but I'm sure I'd like it better. I am, after all, very fond of beer & pretzels.
Well, I didn't want to say I'm desperate to move there, I just wanted to commit one of the 8 deadly sins in Germany by saying "I like America" ...

Laurentius

Civis Illustris
Well, if you'd only take the time to 'peruse our wares', you'd see much more & worse than a lowly tradthot. Sometimes feels like we were the ones to poison the ego of the rest of the world, what with the iTunes and the myspace. But I s'pose, having never really been out of the country myself, these are merely a sign of the times. Even the remotest Tibetan monk probably wouldn't mind wearing a tailor-made robe.

I've never heard of Summoners War, but I don't know how you'd summon something with a gun.
What is Summoners War?

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
What is Summoners War?
Oh, you said SW MMORPG and that's what came up when I googled it. But now I realize you meant 'spaghetti western'.

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
Bitmap dixit:
but it made me laugh, anyway.
That's all that matters.

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I only play a Star Wars MMORPG lately, but I might start Red Dead Redemption 2 tonight. Had it for a while but I hate America so it bothered me to play it.
I tried to play SW The Old Republic once but I failed to connect with it. Guess MMORPG genre is not for me.

I am surprised no one mentions RTS; does anyone here even knows what Command & Conquer is?

Adrian

Civis Illustris
Yes, that's the game. I just like the overall Star Wars lore.
I also like Star Wars lore. I played The Force Unleashed, The Force Unleashed II, Empire At War and Battlefront II - I hold all those games in high esteem.

My only issue is with The Old Republic (to put it simply, I did not enjoy playing it); but to be fair, neither did I enjoy playing World of Warcraft (I find the prices for subscription and additional content that EA and Blizzard charge a CRIME IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!)

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
I sometimes play chess online.
I'd love to learn to play better. Maybe you could teach me a thing 'r zwei, diggen's Sie, Herr Tschessmeister?

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
I could do that, but I'm not exactly sure how :D

Adrian

Civis Illustris
Forgot to mention racing games - Me gusta. I played Project Cars 2 - awesome game IMO

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
I used to play World of Warcraft, like 8 years ago.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú
Well, if you'd only take the time to 'peruse our wares', you'd see much more & worse than a lowly tradthot.
And to tie this into gaming, I remember how this girl on Maple Story went for this other guy instead. Not that I really "went" after her, but I just thought I'd share that tidbit. Gaming adventures :p

Laurentius

Civis Illustris
I also like Star Wars lore. I played The Force Unleashed, The Force Unleashed II, Empire At War and Battlefront II - I hold all those games in high esteem.

My only issue is with The Old Republic (to put it simply, I did not enjoy playing it); but to be fair, neither did I enjoy playing World of Warcraft (I find the prices for subscription and additional content that EA and Blizzard charge a CRIME IN BROAD DAYLIGH!!!)
Yes the subscription and the limitations for those who don't subscribe and a true annoyance.