Grant me the power of causing many people or items to exist in the same place with physical interact

How would one translate the following?
Grant me the power of causing many people or items to exist in the same place with physical interaction.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Can you say a bit more about what you mean by "with physical interaction"? Like the people/things CAN interact with one another physically (and/or with you)? Or they HAVE to?

What I mean by with physical interaction is this:
Here is the description for the spell from the Mage: The Awakening book
"The mage can co-locate people or objects with one another and cause them to physically interact. When two or more objects (including people) are superimposed upon one another and allowed to interact, they are usually destroyed in a very messy fashion, as molecular lattices collide and drive each other apart. For living creatures, the result is crippling at the very least.
I hope this helps.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Hmmm. Maybe:

Da mihi potestatem efficiendi ut res vel homines multi eodem in loco existant et invicem se physice agant.

But I'm not happy with that last bit, particularly the physice (which seems to have more to do with "in the manner of physicists" than the modern idea of "physically").

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Well, given the origin of the word "interact", probably better would just be:

Da mihi potestatem efficiendi ut res vel homines multi eodem in loco existant et inter se physice agant.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

... ut alter in alterum imponantur ?
Sounds messy.
Well, and then that's a bit confusing, because it sounds like one is placed inside another, while actually they're both sort of mixed up together.

Maybe then ...ut invicem misceantur?

Imperfacundus

Reprobatissimus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

When two or more objects (including people) are superimposed upon one another and allowed to interact
Given what he's saying, it's both... so ut alter in alterum imponantur agantque inter se physice.

If agere inter se is idiomatic...

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I don't know. But alter in alterum imponantur looks particularly strange to me.

For "physically", maybe corporaliter.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I'm not sure. But that isn't part of the requested sentence, is it?

Please let me know when a consensus has been reached and please include both the English and Latin translations of the sentence.

Would this be the agreed upon form with the word in parentheses in its proper case and tense. If so would one of you be willing to offer the English translation to go with it?

Da mihi potestatem efficiendi ut res vel homines multi eodem in loco existant et inter se (corporaliter) agant.