Grant me the power of showing others the presence of magical energies with a heavy resonance.

I am wondering what the correct grammatical case would be for the words in bold in the following sentence?
As a point of clarification, the phrase in bold is meant to signify a characteristic of the magical energies, not the manner in which the spell caster is showing said energies.

Grant me the power of showing others the presence of magical energies with a heavy resonance.
Da mihi potestatem indicandi alios praesentium energiarum magicarum cum resonantia gravi.

I have provided my translation with the ablative case of resonantia gravi. I just wanted to confirm if I am correct or if I am mistaken. I am also uncertain if I should leave it singular as it is a singular trait of the energies being shown.

Araneus

Umbraticus Lector

• Civis Illustris

A few things:

- "Others" will be the indirect object of indico.
- "Presence" is praesentia (feminine noun)
- Perhaps better to use the classical vis (feminine) instead of the medieval/modern energia. Just a suggestion, it's up to you.
- The quality of a noun may be signified by using the ablative, without cum or any other preposition. You could also put "heavy resonance" in the genitive. This is called genitive of description/quality. Perhaps this would make it clearer, as the ablative could be understood as an ablative of means - "by means of heavy resonance".

Would this be more accurate?

Da mihi potestatem indicandi aliis praesentia energiarum magicarum resonantiae gravis.

Another question does magicarum have to be plural to modify energies? or can I use magicae?

Araneus

Umbraticus Lector

• Civis Illustris

Would this be more accurate?
Da mihi potestatem indicandi aliis praesentia energiarum magicarum resonantiae gravis.
Praesentiam (direct object in the accusative).

Another question does magicarum have to be plural to modify energies? or can I use magicae?
Magicarum is correct. As an adjective it must agree with its noun in gender, case and number.

Araneus

Umbraticus Lector

• Civis Illustris

No problem ;)