Heed my call.

The following is one of the incantations this forum has helped me to translate into Latin, but I would now like to add something further, though I am unsure as to how I should translate some of the sentence. The portion of the underlined addition I am having the most trouble with is (my call) as I could not find a Latin noun for call other than 'vox/voice'. I have also used the second person plural indicative 'auscultate/heed' and 'aggredimini/approach' I would appreciate any help in this translation as well as pointing out any other errors that might be present.

Hade, Dis Pater, Rex mortuorum, domine mi, obsecro te. Da mihi potestatem vocandi mundo vivo larvas ligati. Nunc, iubeo vos, o spiritus inquietes mortuorum, auscultate (my call) et aggredimini.

Hades, Wealthy Father, King of the dead; my lord, I implore you. Grant me the power to summon the ghosts bound to the living world. Now, I command you, o restless spirits of the dead, heed my call and approach.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

A way of saying "heed my call" is attendite me vocantem (word for word "heed me calling).

There are other problems in your translation. Inquietes should be inquieti, and ligati should be ligatas. Mundo vivo would also be better placed between larvas and ligatas, and in fact perhaps it would be better to say mundo vivorum (literally "the world of the living") because I'm not sure vivus can be used in the sense "belonging to the living", which is what "living" seems to mean here.

Thanks Pacifica, does the following contain all of the necessary corrections that you suggested?
Hade, Dis Pater, Rex mortuorum, domine mi, obsecro te. Da mihi potestatem vocandi larvas mundo vivorum ligatas. Nunc, iubeo vos, o spiritus inquieti mortuorum, attendite me vocantem et aggredimini.