Historiæ Mauricii Tiberii

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

How many of these do you have to translate @Atropatene? If it is a vast volume you should consider a paid service—which some of the forum members can provide for you.

Atropatene

How many of these do you have to translate @Atropatene? If it is a vast volume you should consider a paid service—which some of the forum members can provide for you.
i have found just these 6 sorces in archive.org. but im still looking for other sorces. i can pay if someone help me because i can understan just "tomyris" word in text and even i don't know where the start of sentence is.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Hi,

The rule is that you can get 100 words translated for free and if there's more after that you have to request a paid translation:
Length
If you wish more than 100 words of Latin translated, you should ask for a paid translation. This is cumulative over successive requests.
Source: THREAD: read-this-before-posting-in-this-forum

So far I've translated 67 words for you, in these three threads:

THREAD: decem-librorum-moralium-aristotelis
THREAD: lactantii-et-dracontii-opera
THREAD: aniensis-chronica

So you can still get a few words for free. I'll translate the first two sentences of the text in this thread for you, and it'll make about 100 words in total (a little more, but it's no big deal). Then I'll send you a private message with the email address where you can contact me for paid translations.

"The great king Cyrus was then killed by Tomyris. After her only son was killed by Cyrus, king of the Persians, Tomyris, queen of the Scythians, did not pour out the pain of her bereavement with effusions of tears, but rather directed it towards the solace of vengeance and, while the enemy exulted in their recent victory, she caught them in an equally deceptive trap."