How do I say “You died for the slaves of the world, the flesh and Satan”?

JamesZooms

Hello everyone, I’m new here. I’m a poet/songwriter who is currently working on a black metal song, and I am writing some of the lyrics in Latin. In Christian theology, there is a saying known as “the world, the flesh, and Satan,” the three enemies of the soul. In Latin, the phrase “the world, the flesh, and Satan/the Devil” translates to mundus, caro, et Satanae. I want to use that exact phrase for the lyrics. In the song, the speaker is talking about all the horror and pain in the world. He tells Jesus “You died for the slaves of the world, the flesh and Satan.” The slaves being us, humanity. So far, what I have is “Mortuus est est Pro Servi Mundi, Carnis et Satanae.” However I wanted to ask any experts on what the most accurate translation is. Thank you so much.

Adrian

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Using vocabulary that you provided:
Pro servis mundi, carne et Satana mortuus es.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

I think the statement is to be construed as referring to slaves of the world, of the flesh and of Satan, rather than dying for slaves, the world and Satan.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I think the statement is to be construed as referring to slaves of the world, of the flesh and of Satan, rather than dying for slaves, the world and Satan.
Yes, seems more like.

Pro servis mundi et carnis et Satanae mortuus es.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

the phrase “the world, the flesh, and Satan/the Devil” translates to mundus, caro, et Satanae.
I don't know if you intend to use that as a standalone but it should be mundus et caro et Satanas.

JamesZooms

Actually it’s supposed to be a translation of “you died for the slaves of the world, the flesh, and Satan.” I’m trying to directly translate this phrase to Latin. It does indeed talk about dying for the slaves

JamesZooms

I don't know if you intend to use that as a standalone but it should be mundus et caro et Satanas.
Actually it’s supposed to be a translation of “you died for the slaves of the world, the flesh, and Satan.” I’m trying to directly translate this phrase to Latin. It does indeed talk about dying for the slaves

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

But for the slaves of the world, (the slaves of) the flesh and (the slaves of) Satan, right?

JamesZooms

But for the slaves of the world, (the slaves of) the flesh and (the slaves of) Satan, right?
Yes that’s it, the slaves of all three of those things collectively. Slaves of the world, the flesh, and Satan.” You died for us slaves of the world, the flesh, and Satan

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Then this is the right translation:
Pro servis mundi et carnis et Satanae mortuus es.
The other one was like "You died for the slaves of the world, for the flesh and for Satan".

JamesZooms

Thank you so much. So “Pro Servis Mundi et Carnis et Satanas mortuus es” is the correct translation of the sentence “you died us slaves of the world, the flesh, and Satan?”

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It's a correct translation of the sentence given in the thread title and in your first post, “You died for the slaves of the world, the flesh and Satan”. There was no "us" there. "You died for us slaves of the world, the flesh and Satan" would be pro nobis servis mundi et carnis et Satanae mortuus es.

JamesZooms

It's a correct translation of the sentence given in the thread title and in your first post, “You died for the slaves of the world, the flesh and Satan”. There was no "us" there. "You died for us slaves of the world, the flesh and Satan" would be pro nobis servis mundi et carnis et Satanae mortuus es.
Ok, i appreciate it.