I.XVII Liscus shows the bad faith of an Aeduan faction

lamb67

In James Completely Parsed Classics p118 Line 3 proponit ..direct.discourse is a verb of complete prediction... My understanding is zero so please elaborate it.
The dot between direct and discourse needs to be ignored, the esse would be the subject.So the question is esse is a verb of complete prediction.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

perhaps you could give us the rest of the line

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

Indeed; I, and probably most members of this forum, don't happen to have the book that you are talking about, so your question is really hard to understand.

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

Tum demum Liscus oratione Caesaris adductus quod antea tacuerat proponit: esse non nullos, quorum auctoritas apud plebem plurimum valeat, qui privatim plus possint quam ipsi magistratus.

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

That's the Caesar line, but what's the question that's being asked about it?

AoM

nulli numeri

• Civis Illustris

I guess having trouble with indirect statement? Definitely could be better put forth (no pun intended).

lamb67

I.VI They arrange to cross the Rhone and march through the Roman Province line1 Erant omnino itinera duo,...quote Some verbs do not make a complete predication. Of these the chief is the verb of being,sum,esse, which is completely predicative only when it denotes mere existence unquote, that will proberly answer my questions.
Thanks

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

Wait, "complete predication"? Every other time you wrote "complete prediction" (no a). It makes a lot more sense as "complete predication".