Idioms

Anbrutal Russicus

I'm sure you do, but I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. hoc habet was a colloquial term used among spectators in the arena when somebody was hit, and your reference even confirmed that. The connotation "it's over" when somebody has received a lethal wound is rather obvious, but that's all both AoM and your source were saying.
Have you seen the Plautus examples and Loeb's interpretation of Terence's habet which Donatus cites?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

In confesso esse or in confessum venire = to be generally acknowledged.

I read the latter in Pliny the Younger, 10.81.8.

Ronolio

Heh, that's funny, we've got an expression in French that says literally the same thing as "to burn the candle at both ends", "brûler la chandelle par les deux bouts", but it doesn't mean "to do two things at once", it means like to live in such a way that you're not going to live old, or to spend your money in such a way that it won't last long, things like that...
It frequently has that meaning in English. I think 'killing two birds with one stone' is more apt for doing two things at once.

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

e medio, I think

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

I found one a few days back in my reading as well:
ex composito
"by agreement"

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Hoc ex loco sumptum:

1634204828137.png

Anbrutal Russicus

Istud Erasmus ē Graecō interpretātus vidētur, nam Latīnē dīcimus prō thēsaurō carbōnēs invenīre, ut Phaedrus exemplī grātiā: sed fātō invidō // carbōnem, ut aijunt, prō thēsaurō invēnimus.