if they can't take a joke

fatchef

hello to you, i feel very uneducated and never though in a million years i would need a bit of latin in my life.
a quote in latin from a book by David Niven has a very memorable english translation, but i can't get hold of a copy to see it.
i have got myself in trouble over my sense of humour and would love to use the phrase as my come back. sorry to ask it is very petty and probably a bit remedial for you but thank you for your time and consideration.
can you translate "if you can't take a joke, fuck off" sorry for the language. happy face.

as back story if you have nothing better to do Facebook; i am dumpling
also the site of my original "offensive" joke made youtube; hitler visits i am dumpling

i hope you can find your valuable time to help on such trivial matters.

ONE WORLD, ONE PEOPLE, BIG LOVE
Dr. Dumpling

fatchef

fare point, in that case i will try and find a david niven forum before sunday. and your right.

thanks for your time and just out of interest will post it back here if i do
ps. whats the latin for fat "honoured/master" chef? you never know……?
have great weekend guys and thanks.

Ignis Umbra

Ignis Aeternus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

as back story if you have nothing better to do Facebook; i am dumpling
also the site of my original "offensive" joke made youtube; hitler visits i am dumpling
:confused:

fatchef

Imber, haven't got a clue what that means, might as well be in latin…I'm sure its nice, thanks. if theres stew in my pot your always welcome.

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

Imber, haven't got a clue what that means, might as well be in latin…I'm sure its nice, thanks. if theres stew in my pot your always welcome.
You haven't got a clue what an emoticon that says 'confused' when you mouse over it means? I quoted your own words and put it under them because I haven't the faintest idea what you're trying to say there.

fatchef

Imber my main civis, sorry for any ignorance on my part, I'm an old man and way out of my depth both with computer literacy and education with you guys, I'm also dyslexic so, I'm sorry for any confession. please allow me to explain.
i operate a small business based in bedford UK and have been the victim of arbitrary censorship over a post i put on my business Facebook page, I am dumpling . its in bad taste and has been taken down as a result of one complaint and i have lost my right to trade on the market as a result of this post. the post its self is still on my personal fb page as well as on youtube under hitler visits i am dumpling. the reason of my posting here is that everything of interest has context with out context bad judgements can be made, i have mentioned in our posts some observations made after interactions with the "diamond lady" my belief being that if i am asking for help in the settling of a score, i would want to see the whole picture before adding any efforts to the cause… you guys have had your say about purity and things which working as a michelin chef i totally get…its annoying but i respect that. if i do find it will post it here just cause it is the right thing to do. everything has a lesson my lesson here is but pointy arrow thing on things i don't understand. thank you for the context. may your belly be full [snip]