Imperial Uniformed Police

This is yet another one for The Salakian Empire, this one about its police force. Would lictores exaequátiones imperiálium be an acceptable translation of Imperial Uniformed Police?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

No. That would mean something like "the lictors (and) uniformities of the imperial ones"—in other words, it doesn't make much sense.

"Imperial police" wouldn't be too difficult to translate; I think vigiles imperiales would do the job.

The difficult part is "uniformed", for which there's no direct Latin translation. All I can think of now would be rather long, unhandy, definition-like phrases.

Thanks.

These next two are still related to the Imperial Uniformed Police. What's a good translation for precinct?

One dictionary I use lists vicecomes as the only translation of sheriff while the other one doesn't have any translations for sheriff. Thus, what's a good translation for sheriff?

How would I say battalions of the Imperial Salakian Military Police? Currently, it's mostly translated as kohortes (uigiles adj.) mílitáres Imperiális Salákína. The only issue is the adjective meaning of/belonging to the police.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Kohortes* vigilum militarium imperialium Salakinorum.

*The normal spelling is cohortes, but I'm assuming that replacing C with K is part of your own "Salakian" version of Latin. Am I right?

Kohortes* vigilum militarium imperialium Salakinorum.

*The normal spelling is cohortes, but I'm assuming that replacing C with K is part of your own "Salakian" version of Latin. Am I right?
Correct and thanks, Pacifca.

For the record, the setting's now known as the Skaran Empire. Thus, they speak Skaran Latin while we speak Latin.

I've decided to use karabinárí mílitáribus, meaning Imperial Military Police, for the branch's name over kohortes vigilum militarium because carabinárius is medieval or modern (not sure which) Latin for national police force. Is that correct? Either way, how would I say someone is or was a dekánus, for example, within the branch?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I've decided to use karabinárí mílitáribus, meaning Imperial Military Police,
That doesn't agree. It should be Karabinarii militares. That fixes the grammar at least, but I think the idea of "imperial" (imperiales) is missing, and I should think carabinarius means "carabineer", though I don't know all the contexts it might have been used in.
Either way, how would I say someone is or was a dekánus, for example, within the branch?
Dekanus karabinariorum militarium (imperialium), I suppose.

Thanks.

If you type "police" in here, carabinarius shows up as a meaning in the third and last entries under "Latinas recens." In this case, the Empire is, effectively, a nation because each constituent planet has its own planetary flag, making it—effectively—a province.

Mainly checking the word order of Légátus Legiónis Siderális karabinariorum militarium Altrúniai, which should mean Planetary Constable of the Imperial Military Police on Altrúnia. Please correct any other mistakes as well.

Dantius

Homo Sapiens

• Civis Illustris

Just vigiles should be fine.