Indivisible spined hybrids

Good day to you all,

I want to create a Latin name or motto for an artistic literary club with work studio and lodging in the Dordogne countryside, operating in 3 languages: French, English and Spanish, with a Latin slant.

The name or motto of the club will have 3 words, including the concept of indivisibility (prime number theory 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41....), which can be shortened to a 3 letter with recognizance such as IBM.

Ideally combined with one or various clever or even outrageous puns.

"Indivisible" or some version thereof needs to be incorporated.

Examples I thought of with my limited and most likely incorrect Latin (followed by translation of concept in English):

Hibridus Indivisibulus Chordatus H.I.C. (Indivisible spined hybrids)

Hibridus Indivisibulos Tomentosus H.I.T. (Indivisible hairy hybrids)

Hybridus Indivisibles Troglodytus H.I.T. (Cave dwelling indivisible hybrids)

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance! :)

Yours truly,

Ningbing Pseudantechnicus

Godmy

Sīmia Illūstris

• Censor

Hello, unfortunately the translations aren't correct (mostly because the endings are incorrect: endings change in Latin due to word position in the sentence and its grammatical functions, so they must be gotten right).

You could go with (for example):

Hybrida Indīvidua Spīnālis
(=Indivisible spined hybrid*)
Plural: Hybridae Indīviduae Spīnālēs
(=Indivisible spined hybrids)

Good luck with the club!

Laurentius

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Hello, unfortunately the translations aren't correct (mostly because the endings are incorrect: endings change in Latin due to word position in the sentence and its grammatical functions, so they must be gotten right).

You could go with (for example):

Hybrida Indīvidua Spīnālis
(=Indivisible spined hybrids)

Good luck with the club!
Wouldn't it be spinata?

Godmy

Sīmia Illūstris

• Censor

I suppose both would be correct, the medical Latin allows for a "Spinalis Dorsi" for a spine too (apart from Columna Vertebralis), so, even though it's a noun there, I took it as an evidence of existence of the form generally in this particular area...

Laurentius

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

I suppose both would be correct, the medical Latin allows for a "Spinalis Dorsi" for a spine too (apart from Columna Vertebralis), so, even though it's a noun there, I took it as an evidence of existence of the form generally in this particular area...
Yes but apart from the fact that usually the ending -alis usually indicates a relation more than the object in question having a determined something, spinalis doesn't agree with hybrida. No?

Laurentius

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

Sorry? I don't understand either objection. (it agrees, of course, nom.sg.fem.)
Oh, is hybrida feminine? I assumed it was neuter plural since OP asked for a plural.

Hi everyone, thank you for your input. :)

Yes, the motto would denote to plural, not singular.

As I said, I am neither stuck on the Hybrids nor the Spined, just the Indivisibility.

Hybrida Indīvidua Spīnālis would make the short version HIS which doesn't have the pun I am going after... so more suggestions welcome!