Interesting/Funny Dreams

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Maybe, since you'll earn some money from it
I won't, actually, though I didn't know it when I had the dream. The person told me they had found some student who was interested in the subject matter to do the translation. But they said they needed help with Latin now and again and they may contact me in the future.
you can "bring home the bacon"?
I didn't even know that expression.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima
I won't, actually, though I didn't know it when I had the dream. The person told me they had found some student who was interested in the subject matter to do the translation.
Darn! I replied to the post the moment I saw it, but it seems it was already too late. :(

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Darn! I replied to the post the moment I saw it, but it seems it was already too late. :(
I'm not sure about that. I did receive an e-mail from the potential client and responded to it, and only on the next day did I receive a second e-mail that said what I wrote above.

Bitmap

Civis Illustris
I'm not sure about that. I did receive an e-mail from the potential client and responded to it, and only on the next day did I receive a second e-mail that said what I wrote above.
That's a weird dream.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
I dreamed that a neighbor (not one who really exists) came out in a tank flying the American flag and @R. Seltza, thinking the neighbor was female, asked me if the flag shouldn't be dyed pink to agree in gender with its owner. I told him that, one, the owner was a man and, two, flags didn't need to agree in gender.

Terry S.

scurra
Staff member
Have you ever seen a picture of R. Seltza? What did he look like in your dream?

Iáson

Cívis Illústris
Surely like he usually does in reality, ie. a giant eye.

Terry S.

scurra
Staff member
I dreamed I went into my favourite chocoholic shop (only existed in my dream) to find that it had closed down due to lack of trade and had been replaced by a budget store selling bread, buns, crackers etc.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Surely like he usually does in reality, ie. a giant eye.
Indeed, I think I just saw his avatar. Maybe he actually asked me the question on the forum, but I'm not sure about this. It could be that he was just a disembodied voice or something, with his avatar floating before my dream-eyes. Or yet again maybe there was some guy there and I just knew it was him. You know how dreams are.

I've never seen a picture of him.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
By the way, @Etaoin Shrdlu featured in a dream I had later (after I woke up and went to sleep again). In her case, I clearly remember there was a physical person with me, not an avatar, and I just knew it was her even though I've no idea what she looks like in reality.

R. Seltza

Indeed, I think I just saw his avatar. Maybe he actually asked me the question on the forum, but I'm not sure about this. It could be that he was just a disembodied voice or something, with his avatar floating before my dream-eyes. Or yet again maybe there was some guy there and I just knew it was him. You know how dreams are.
It's interesting to read that you dream about me. Lol, I didn't know that I had that much of an impact on your life, Pacina.
Maybe I said something about Americana or something similar forever ago.

Here's what my dreams usually look like:
1920x1080-black-solid-color-background - Copy.jpg

This lasts for what feels like 5 minutes or so, then I wake up & it's the next morning.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Last night I dreamed that I had the coronavirus, but the symptoms weren't as they are in reality. I discovered I was infected by finding some sort of lesion in my mouth. After that I somehow kept being around many people — it seemed that I was somehow back in school — and I was afraid of infecting them.

Iáson

Cívis Illústris
I haven't had any memorable dreams recently. Maybe it's because reality has been so weird recently that my subconscious' imagination just gave up.