Interesting/Funny Dreams

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
Groan.

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member
But I guess a pussy would still be indirectly involved, by a woman being present.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima
Well, theoretically, she could be trans and not have undergone sex reassignment surgery yet ;)

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
LOL, I can just picture Hemo recoiling in horror from that image :devilsmile:
Beggars can't be choosers. Hell, this hypothetical trans person could be astonishingly beautiful & thinking to herself, "Jeez, I gotta blow this guy?"

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
I was actually thinking of a different obscene act, one that involved the removal only of a single pair of pants (I mean, for $20, how much can you ask?) ;) :p
Your reasoning is very sound.

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
I've often wondered what are the going rates for these services, but there are so few hookers around where I live. & it now occurs to me:
how has COVID affected the whole prostitution biz? I mean it was illegal (here) to begin with, but now it has the juicy added thrill of contagion. Extra fees maybe.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima
I've often wondered what are the going rates for these services, but there are so few hookers around where I live.
How do you know, if you aren't familiar with the prostitution industry in your area (and it sounds like you're not)? They could be more subtle than you expect about advertising their services.

Tironis

Civis Illustris
Sex workers, like the majority of society, have suffered from the effects of austerity – and COVID-19 has left them even more exposed. Natasha Mulvihill (University of Bristol) argues that legal and welfare reform are needed to enable choice and reduce harm.

In 2019, I co-authored a Home Office-commissioned report with colleagues at the University of Bristol on the nature and prevalence of prostitution and sex work in England and Wales.

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
I'm sure it didn't have that before :D
True, but this particular contagion doesn't necessitate intimate contact. A hooker presumably has a life outside turning tricks; she could be having an innocent cup of Joe with yours truly, and then shazaam! we're both Coroniacs!
Callaina dixit:
How do you know, if you aren't familiar with the prostitution industry in your area (and it sounds like you're not)?
That's true enough. They're probably not comically obvious like in the movies, but I need to know beforehand that I'm not tugging on the sleeve of some respectable dame when I ask, 'Hey, toots, how much for such-and-such?"

Pacifica

grammaticissima
Staff member

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
Coffee.

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
How do you know, if you aren't familiar with the prostitution industry in your area (and it sounds like you're not)? They could be more subtle than you expect about advertising their services.
Totally agree. I hadn't a clue it was going on at all in our largest (but not very big) town, until the Gardaí did a bust and it was all over the papers. It was right next door to the hospital and further up the street from a very respectable little mosque. From the reports, te girls were Romanian, the guy was Brazilian and the customers were mostly old, fat farmers.

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
Bitmap dixit:
You can be cryptic at times.
That's how I compensate for not being able to speak/write multiple langs (fluently), like everyone else on the forum.

Terry S.

Quaestor
Staff member
I think a cup of Joe is common enough. It's better than a cup of shut the feck up at breakfast anyway.