It seems there are alternative universes after all.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It amost makes sense without that "e".

Vi veri vniversum vivus vici = I have conquered the universe by the force of truth as I was alive. (Except that it looks like it's a woman, so viva would have been more appropriate.)

Do you think my translation is really what she meant...? Or maybe it was something like "I have conquered the universe by the force of truth and I am alive/I survived"...? "I have conquered the universe of the living by the force of truth"? That's more likely, maybe.

Aurifex

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

I think the first interpretation is the more likely one.
It's possible the "e" was interpolated by the tattooist because the master copy had an initial "V" (Vniversum) and he or she couldn't make sense of "Vn...". But if the master copy did in fact have a "V" there I can't help thinking it would also have had a "V" for the "U" at the end of the word and in vivus too. On the other hand, assuming any kind of logic was at work may be a mistake.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

"V" there I can't help thinking it would also have had a "V" for the "U" at the end of the word and in vivus too.
Generally we put V for U only in caps, so not really.
On the other hand, assuming any kind of logic was at work may be a mistake.
Well, maybe. But at least apart from that typo it still seems to make some sense, unlike some other ones (like your "pastus ab sodes bilis" one...).

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

Apparently first quoted by Aleister Crowley from some obscure German commentary on Goethe's Faust, then made popular by V for Vendetta.

Vi veri universum vivus vici

The typo comes directly from the alternative spelling given by Wikipedia: the perils of relying on an encyclopedia that can be edited by anyone, I suppose.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

V for Vendetta, terrific movie. I didn't know Latin when I saw it, otherwise I'd surely have remembered the phrase.

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

Well, it seems they spelled it wrong in the movie, and perhaps in the original graphic novel as well. So wiki isn't to blame after all...

ETA: Aurifex's hypothesis of how the 'e' got interpolated seems more and more likely to me, except that it wasn't the tattooist at fault. People often fail to realize that capital V may represent a vowel in Latin.