I'm rather excited to have discovered Latdict
- Huge vocabulary (apparently based on Whitaker's word list, which drew from multiple sources)
- Both Latin -> English and English -> Latin
- Clear user interface
- Search engine recognizes inflected forms (new parser recently added), pops up reasonable suggestions when you have typed part of a word.
- In additions to definitions, it tries to say the age (time period) in which the word was in use, area, geography, frequency.
- Actively developed (new version July 1, 2019)
- Besides the dictionary, the site has a grammar guide.
- Does not show macrons.
- Definitions are brief.
- Does not show examples of usage.