Inspirational Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

French of course would be safer for me, being my native tongue... But on the other hand I like English... now that may lead to catastrophe, lol.
I've read in a few places that you should only translate into your mother tongue*. Then I've been doing an incredible mess because most translations I've done didn't involve my mother tongue, and that includes two books from Latin to English. A big mess I suppose.

*Though here, of course, there must necessarily be an exception for languages like Latin, which are no one's mother tongues nowadays.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

I've read in a few places that you should only translate into your mother tongue*. Then I've been doing an incredible mess because most translations I've done didn't involve my mother tongue, and that includes two books from Latin to English. A big mess I suppose.
Language geniuses get an exemption... ;)

No, but seriously, you express yourself better in English than most native English speakers. Don't worry so much. :)

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

No, but seriously, you express yourself better in English than most native English speakers. Don't worry so much. :)
Just more academically, probably. But thanks.