Lyrics of Marcia Religiosa

Universoul

Hi, everyone. I search the lyrics of a song in latin from the movie Godfather. The song is "Marcia Religiosa". I would love to sing this song but I don't know latin too much. By the way, sorry for english. I speak french.

I uploaded an attachment that contains the MP3 of the song.

If someone could listen it and sent me the lyrics, it would be very nice.

So, have a nice day!

Attachments

socratidion

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Re: Lyrics of a song

It's hard to hear. So far, I get:
Gloria / sit tibi semper / sit tibi domine / sit tibi Christe (Glory be to you always, be to you Lord, be to you Christ)
et sola / tu nostra salus / tu nostra... (?)... (and always you are our salvation, you are our...)

Well, it's a start. I couldn't download the mp3, but the youTube link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUqHbDjMt0M

socratidion

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

Yes, I found that too. It in no way resembles the words of the song I heard. Not Latin, either.

As soon as I had transcribed the first line, I searched for that line on Google, and found nothing. So I think these lyrics are not to be found on the internet. Though no doubt, many similar things, since the words are intended to be conventional catholic stuff.

Universoul

Thank you so much for the first sentences. For the last word... If you would have to guess something, what would you say?

Thank you again