Manga & Anime

Adrian

Civis Illustris
OK. I'll start with Durarara!! next week. Thanks Hemo.

I read Netflix is releasing Gods & Heroes anime in 2020;

I also read somewhere on the net that Netflix is interested in producing anime tv show based on Witcher lore - hopefully I'll get the chance to see those two shows in upcomming year.
The story begins...

@Hemo Rusticus

Adrian

Civis Illustris
BTW guys, how is your manga / anime these days?

Apart form what Netflix had to offer; the only genuine japanese stuff I found time for was catching up where I left off with Berserk.
I am currently on chapter 161. I hope to find some time to get till latest chapter.

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
I’ve been watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes, or as it appears in the show Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel (a little shy of the mark, but attractive to look at). It’s really engaging, although half the cast is drawn as if they have Down’s syndrome.

I watched my first bit of anime not so long back called Cannon Fodder.

It's centred around the day in the life of a little lad living through a dystopian city wherein all of society is geared toward the production and firing of cannons from within the city at an unknown enemy outside the walls.

It's on bitchute if anyone fancies it.

Hemo Rusticus

Lounge Lizard
I watched my first bit of anime not so long back called Cannon Fodder.

It's centred around the day in the life of a little lad living through a dystopian city wherein all of society is geared toward the production and firing of cannons from within the city at an unknown enemy outside the walls.

It's on bitchute if anyone fancies it.

Looks great!

Tironis

Civis Illustris