Metamorphoses commentaries

Anyone know which commentaries I can find online, written in Latin, on Ovid's Metamorphoses?

So far I've found Regius and the Ad Usum Delphini edition. (Will dig up the links on request)

Not expecting to be spoilt for choice but I suppose the bigger (more full of details and specific information, maybe some advanced information) the better.

Aurifex

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

If you want commentaries only in Latin, those of Heinsius 1661, Burmann (various years), Fischer 1758, Gierig 1804, and possibly others, are viewable on the Hathi Trust website. These editions are not of the Metamorphoses alone.

If you want commentaries only in Latin, those of Heinsius 1661, Burmann (various years), Fischer 1758, Gierig 1804, and possibly others, are viewable on the Hathi Trust website. These editions are not of the Metamorphoses alone.

Thank you!

The notes in Fischer (according to the front-page) are a reprint of those in Heinsius. http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uva.x000463520;view=1up;seq=5

Otherwise, this gives us 3 Latin commentaries on the "Metamorphoses". Should give me plenty to do :)