My ladies, I implore you. Grant me the power to mitigate the negative probabilities of my actions.

Would this be the correct translation?

dominae meus, obsecro vos. Mihi potestatem mitigare probabilitatis negativa de actiones meus da.

my ladies, I implore you. Grant me the power to mitigate the negative probabilities of my actions.

Godmy

Sīmia Illūstris

• Censor

No, it is not correct, it doesn't make any sense. But your request doesn't abide by the rules of the forum: 1) the name of the thread 2) the nature of the request (pseudo-latin made by a non-latinist or an automatic translator that we should correct or assess) and so on. Try to look how other people make it.

"My ladies, I implore you. Grant me the power to mitigate the negative probabilities of my actions."

I plan on using the Latin translation of the above as a fictional incantation for use with my various creative ventures. I am trying to be as authentic as I can with this translation and would appreciate any help.

I do apologize for my past requests that did not follow the guidelines of the forum as I am still learning all of the rules.