Naming Customs

As you know, I've created a race that is made up of fully-functioning hermaphrodites and uses Roman naming customs known as the Zeppac. However, Roman women didn't change their names upon marriage. Would Nouia Suētōnia (father figure's gens) Aurēlia (mother figure's gens) Dracō or Nouia Suētōnia Dracō Aurēlianus be a better way to illustrate that both of her parents have given birth to members of the same family? If the former, would she go by Suētōnia Dracō, Aurēlia Dracō, or Suētōnia Aurēlia Dracō to the general public so I know which gens to put where in character profiles? For context, her mother figure's trinomen is Nēria Aurēlia Taura with her father figure's trinomen being Mārīa Suētōnia Quādrāta.

While I've changed Sălācĭan naming customs to be more similar to current customs (praenōmen gēns) than Roman naming customs (tria nomia), thereby answering the question above, I don't know how to illustrate that one has become someone's slave using the custom of placing a name and a letter, "s.," meaning "servus"–in this case, after the slave's praenōmen. Currently, I have the following competing ideas: (i) genitive of the owner's/head of the household's praenōmen, or abbreviation therefor, and (ii) matronymic form of the owner's/head of the household's praenōmen. However, both of those share the issue of confusion when two households are headed by people with the same name. Do you have any suggestions for a solution?